POSITION : Registered Nurse
RESPONSIBLE TO : Clinical Director
POSITION / INDIVIDUALS SUPERVISED : None
INTER RELATIONSHIPS :
Maintains open communication lines with facility staff, attending clinicians and physicians, clients and families. Liaisons with community agencies, vendors, and payors of health services.
POSITION PURPOSE :
The Registered Nurse is responsible for nursing assessment plan, and oversees the medical and psychiatric management of the client coordination with the attending physician. He/she is also a member of the Treatment Team and provides input into the development of the Master Treatment Plan. He/she functions under the guidance of their State Licensure within the facilities P&P and in accordance of State and Federal regulations.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION : Graduate from an accredited college or university with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. Vocational training could be substituted for a degree.
- EXPERIENCE : A minimum of 3 years’ experience in psychiatry, preferably in a substance abuse program or equivalent.
- LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION :
- Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Ohio maintaining current licensure per state requirements.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIRED AT TIME OF HIRE :
- Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication & Written skills.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Client Confidentiality laws.
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies.
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
- AGE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS SERVED / RESPONSIBILITY : Graduate from an accredited college or university with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. Vocational training could be substituted for a degree.
- SECURITY MEASURERS AND CLEARANCE :
- EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION : Non-Exempt
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!