POSITION : Housekeeper
RESPONSIBLE TO : Director of Operations
SUPERVISED BY : Housekeeping Supervisor
POSITION / INDIVIDUALS SUPERVISED : None
INTER RELATIONSHIPS :
Maintains open communication lines with the Housekeeping Supervisor and designated facility staff.
POSITION PURPOSE :
The Housekeeper provides a clean and safe living and working area for patients and staff well within established guidelines, following procedures for safe and sanitary living conditions. The Housekeeper works within the facilities policies and procedures and in accordance with standards of State and Federal regulations.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION : Grade school education.
- EXPERIENCE : A minimum of 1 -year experience in housekeeping functions, preferably in a health care setting.
- LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION : None
- SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
- Adheres to facility ethics requirements.
- Knowledge of Environment of Care — Housekeeping specific standards.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Verbal Communication.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Client Confidentiality laws.
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence Prevention
- Knowledge of Corporate Integrity & Compliance
- AGE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS SERVED / RESPONSIBILITY : Adults
- OTHER QUALIFICATION : Familiar with housekeeping practices.
- EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION : Non-Exempt