POSITION : Clinical Therapist
RESPONSIBLE TO : Clinical Director
SUPERVISED BY : Clinical Director
POSITION / INDIVIDUALS SUPERVISED : None
INTER RELATIONSHIPS :
Maintains open communication lines with facility staff, attending clinicians and physicians, clients and families. Liaisons with community agencies, vendors, and payors of health services.
POSITION PURPOSE :
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of Patient care activities as directed by the attending physician, Medical Director and Clinical Director. He/she will be responsible for Patient caseload and will provide group, individual, and family therapy. Will conduct psychosocial and bio-psychosocial assessments. Collaborates with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan, and assists in coordinating discharge planning. Has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the referral source and other services provided as needed.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION : Minimum of Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with LCDC II or LCDC III, LSW, or LPC required.
- EXPERIENCE : A minimum of 2 years experience in chemical dependency-psychiatric setting.
- LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION : CDCA certificate and CPR preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIRED AT TIME OF HIRE :
- Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards. Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication & Written skills.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Client Confidentiality laws.
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies. Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
- AGE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS SERVED / RESPONSIBILITY : Adults
- SECURITY MEASURERS AND CLEARANCE :
- EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION :